[Singapore][Event] Social Media Week Singapore
- Change the world with a hashtag: an exploration of using social media for social good – how individuals and brands can make a genuine difference – Mon, 18 Feb, 2:30 – 3:30pm @ Reading Room
- Love in a time of social media: social experiment with Singapore Management University that will explore how people experience dating online and offline and the choices they make in both situations – Tues, 19 Feb, 11am – 1pm (Venue TBC)
- Growing up on Facebook: experts will discuss the implications of social media on a younger generation whose lives will be documented with a global audience from birth – Tues, 19 Feb, 3 – 4:30pm (Venue TBC)
- Where music, social & tech collide: a panel discussion that will explore how social media has shaped the evolution of the traditional music business model, followed by the Deezer Artist Workshop, an insightful workshop for musicians, and ending with #SMWSGSOUNDS, featuring performances by Inch Chua, Octover and Kevin Lester – Thurs, 21 Feb, 4pm onwards @ Broadcast HQ
- Social media decathlon: a tongue-in-cheek jab at the industry in the form of a week-long competition to uncover “The Expertiest Social Media Experts of SMWSG 2013” – who will show their might and win the coveted title? – Thurs, 21 Feb, 6:30 – 8:30pm @ Penny Black
Daniel Goh is the founder and chief editor of Young | Upstarts, as well as an F&B entrepreneur. Daniel has a background in public relations, and is interested in issues in entrepreneurship, small business, marketing, public relations and the online space. He can be reached at daniel [at] youngupstarts [dot] com.