The most significant reason is that the annual performance review is simply unable to sustain, measure, or improve employee productivity in the workplace in a way that is effective or engaging for employees.
San Francisco is already well publicized. Everyone knows that Silicon Valley has been, historically speaking, the source of much innovation. But with rising cost of living, it’s not really the best place to start a brand-new business. Instead, try one of these lesser known tech meccas.
Litigation isn’t the only option to resolve a business conflict. In fact there are several alternatives available to businesses that are significantly less time consuming and costly. Stephen McDonough, founder and lead attorney/mediator at Next Phase Legal looks at some of those ways.
One of the crucial steps in getting your business up and running is to hire your first employees. How do you find the exact person that you are looking for? Maria Borg, director of Thinking Forward shares 5 key steps to help you get started.
It’s not that customers don’t want to be loyal, it’s that many companies are still making things too difficult. Companies continue to annoy customers by insisting on making the customer experience anything but easy, argues Noah Fleming, author of “The Customer Loyalty Loop”.
Having the right interview questions for potential account executives can make all the difference in making good or bad hires. Here are ten such questions worth using.
Being able to stick with a budget based on your income and your expenses is paramount to your ongoing financial well-being. Utilizing these tips and tricks can give you the budgeting superpower you need to achieve the next step in your financial life
In the light of becoming a more successful entrepreneur, the little changes are the most significant. Therefore following simple habits can expand your network, boost your credibility and improve your work performance.
With the holiday shopping season hitting full swing in late November with Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales, retailers are increasingly turning to new technologies to keep pace with the demands of today’s shoppers.
A business card’s effectiveness as a marketing and networking tool depends on how well it is organized. Try some of these professional organizer tips for getting your cards out and managing incoming ones.
In creating your website, you need clear communication throughout in what your company represents. Confusing messages can cause problems in what you are trying to convey.
- Don’t Let Your Employees Become Bored
- Workplace Laws Most Important For Entrepreneurs And Emerging Companies In 2017
- The 4 Barriers To Starting A Business And How You Can Solve Them
- 4 Ways Restaurant Entrepreneurs Can Get Ahead Of Competition Using Technology
- 7 Ways To Master The Art Of Running A One-Person Business
- Gold Falls And Crude Oil Rises As U.S. Elections Dominates News
- How To Use Technology To Enhance Your Business
- Climb the Ladder Of Intentionality To Unleash Your Potential
- 5 Hacks For Streamlined IT Efforts
- Top 10 Considerations Of Medical Website Design
- Turning Ride Sharing Into A Superb Moneymaking Opportunity
- How Parcel Tracking Has Changed The Parcel Delivery Process
- The 3 Biggest Mistakes Entrepreneurs Make When Entering The Competitive Travel Marketplace
- How To Keep Track Of Employees’ Hours
- Top Startup Ideas That Allow You To Interact Directly With Your Customers
- Ten Holiday Fulfillment Tips For Small-To-Medium-Sized Sellers
- From Lab Bench To Market Potential
- Why Your Startup Can’t Ignore SEO Marketing
- 7 Reasons Every Startup Should Use A Booking Software
12/01/16 •5 Habits To Turn Your Startup Dreams Into Reality
11/28/16 •7 Ways To Master The Art Of Running A One-Person Business
11/22/16 •BrewDog’s Secrets To Brewery Startup Success
10/31/16 •[Review] The Blue Book Of Grammar And Punctuation
10/01/16 •[Review] The Cowshed: Memories of the Chinese Cultural Revolution
7/08/16 •[Review] The Freaks Shall Inherit The Earth
7/18/16 •[Singapore][Event] Galboss Asia Symposium 2016
10/22/15 •[Event] Tech In Asia Jakarta 2015
9/30/15 •FedEx Launches Small Business Grant Contest In Singapore And Hong Kong
6/03/15 •[Infographic] A Startup Founder’s Guide To New York
3/26/15 •VoIP – Why Is It So Lucrative For Small And Medium Businesses?
2/16/15 •8 Online Businesses Disrupting Their Industry
10/18/16 •10 Startups To Keep Your Eye On
10/13/16 •7 Fintech Start-up Companies Changing Our Relationship With Money
9/16/16 •Vetter, An Online Suggestion Box That Increases Company Productivity
10/29/16 •[Singapore] Could Uncertainty Result In A Singaporean Recession?
9/01/16 •Singapore vs Malaysia – Who Consumes More And Who Saves More?
11/16/15 •How Oil Prices Are Trading On Binary Options Platforms Lately
5/19/16 •[Interview] Jason and Jodi Womack, Authors of “Get Momentum”
12/28/15 •[Interview] Ryan Bonnici of HubSpot On Inbound Marketing In Asia
10/26/15 •[Interview] Deekron Krikorian Of MotionTraxx
12/03/16 •The 4 Best Cities In America For Startups
12/01/16 •Budgeting For Life: Financial Tools To Help Small Business Owners Stick With It!
12/01/16 •Technologies Influencing The Future of e-Commerce
12/02/16 •3 Ways To Resolve Business Conflicts Without Going To Court
12/02/16 •Taking The Plunge – 5 Steps To Recruiting Your First Employees For Your Business
12/01/16 •10 Sales Interview Questions You Need To Be Asking