Are you a business owner who wants to save money and the planet at the same time? If so, you should consider switching to renewable business energy. Renewable energy comes from natural sources, such as wind, solar, hydro, and biomass, that do not run out or harm the environment. By switching to renewable business energy, you can cut your carbon emissions, lower your energy bills, and improve your reputation as a green business.
But how can you find the best deal for renewable business energy? That’s where British Business Energy can help. British Business Energy is a platform that helps businesses compare and switch to green energy suppliers in minutes. You can get a free quote online and see how much you can save by switching to renewable business energy today.
Why Renewable Business Energy Matters
Renewable business energy matters because it can make a big difference for the environment and your business. According to the International Energy Agency, fossil fuels account for about 80% of global energy supply and are the main source of greenhouse gas emissions that cause climate change. Climate change poses serious risks for human health, food security, water availability, and economic stability. By switching to renewable business energy, you can help reduce greenhouse gas emissions and mitigate the effects of climate change. Renewable energy can also improve air quality and public health by reducing air pollution from burning fossil fuels. Air pollution is responsible for millions of premature deaths and diseases worldwide every year. Renewable business energy can also benefit your business financially.
Renewable energy is often cheaper than fossil fuels because it has lower operating and maintenance costs. Renewable energy can also protect your business from price fluctuations and supply disruptions of fossil fuels. Renewable energy can also boost your brand image and customer loyalty by showing your commitment to sustainability and social responsibility.
How To Switch To Renewable Business Energy
Switching to renewable business energy is easy and convenient with British Business Energy. Here are the steps you need to follow:
- Compare prices: Visit britishbusinessenergy.co.uk and enter your postcode, business name, and email address. You will see a list of green energy suppliers and their prices for your area. You can filter the results by price, contract length, customer rating, and green rating.
- Choose a tariff: Select the tariff that suits your needs and budget. You can choose from fixed or variable tariffs, standard or premium tariffs, and 100% renewable or partially renewable tariffs. You can also see the details of each tariff, such as the fuel mix, the cancellation fee, and the terms and conditions.
- Contact the supplier: Once you have chosen a tariff, you can contact the supplier directly through British Business Energy’s website. You will need to provide some information about your current supplier, your meter type, your consumption, and your bank details. You will receive a confirmation email from the supplier with your new contract details.
- Install a smart meter: If you don’t have a smart meter already, you will need to install one to switch to renewable business energy. A smart meter is a device that measures your energy usage in real time and sends it to your supplier automatically. This way, you can pay only for what you use and avoid estimated bills. Your supplier will arrange an appointment with you to install a smart meter at your premises.
What To Look For In A Renewable Business Energy Supplier
Not all renewable business energy suppliers are created equal. You need to look for some factors that indicate the quality and reliability of a supplier. Here are some tips on what to look for in a renewable business energy supplier:
- Green credentials: Check if the supplier has any certifications or accreditations that prove their green credentials. For example, look for the [Green Energy UK] logo, which means that the supplier sources 100% of its electricity from renewable sources. You can also check if the supplier is a member of [The Association of Green Energy Suppliers (AGES)], which is a trade body that represents green energy suppliers in the UK.
- Customer service: Check if the supplier has a good reputation for customer service. You can read customer reviews on British Business Energy’s website or on other platforms, such as [Trustpilot] or [Google Reviews]. You can also contact the supplier directly and see how they respond to your queries and complaints.
- Contract terms: Check if the supplier offers flexible and fair contract terms. You should look for a contract that matches your consumption patterns and preferences. For example, if you want to lock in a low price for a long period of time, you should look for a fixed tariff. If you want more freedom and flexibility, you should look for a variable tariff. You should also check if there are any hidden fees or charges, such as exit fees, standing charges, or late payment fees.
- Reviews: Check if the supplier has any reviews from other businesses that have switched to renewable business energy with them. You can read case studies and testimonials on British Business Energy’s website or on the supplier’s website. You can also ask for references from other businesses in your sector or area that have switched to renewable business energy with the supplier.
Switching to renewable business energy is a smart move for your business and the planet. You can save money, reduce your carbon footprint, improve your air quality, and enhance your brand image by switching to renewable business energy. British Business Energy can help you find the best deal for renewable business energy in minutes. You can compare prices, choose a tariff, contact the supplier, and install a smart meter with ease and convenience.