Are you looking to make some improvements to your website? Sometimes it can be hard to know what to focus on.
Revamping your site can help you to improve your branding and gain new customers, to help you get started, here are a few key pointers.
1. Revamp your content.
Your website needs amazing content, not just for SEO purposes, but to engage your audience. If your content strategy is feeling a little out of date, perhaps it’s time to change this? When you’re designing new content you need to keep on returning to your target audience. What are they searching for? What are their values? Which type of content keeps them engaged? Answering questions like these will help you to make a great start.
2. Update security.
Every business website needs great security measures, without them you risk security breaches, loss of time and money. Luckily, there are plenty of different ways that you can update your security. For example, you might invest in bot protection for your site. Bot protection software is the best way to protect your company from malicious bot attacks.
Other options to improve your security include:
- Use multifactor authentication software.
- Update your plugins and software.
- Utilize anti-virus software.
- Purchase cybersecurity insurance as a backup.
3. Focus on user-experience.
If you’d like to improve your website it’s a good idea to focus on user experience. There are so many ways that you can improve the UX of your website including:
- Optimize your site for mobile.
- Improve page loading times.
- Add a chatbot to improve customer support.
- An attractive layout.
- Visual content.
4. Branding trends.
If you’d like to improve your website this year it can be helpful to pay attention to branding trends. Using branding best practices you can enhance your website, and draw in more users. First work on improving your branding, and next, ensure that you’re showing off your brand on your site. There are lots of ways that you can improve your branding, such as:
- Hand-drawn logos and graphics are all the rage in branding right now.
- Brand storytelling can help you to engage with your audience.
- Modern audiences respond well to nostalgic branding.
With the help of analytics, you can figure out the strengths and weaknesses of your sire. Data like this can help you to make plenty of improvements. You can use web analytics tools, and you can also gain feedback from your audience. When you’re gaining feedback about your website, here are a few questions you might like to ask:
- Can you describe your first impression of our website?
- What nearly stopped you from making a purchase?
- On a scale of 1-5, how likely would you be to recommend us?
- Why did you choose us instead of a competitor?
- Which competitor did you nearly choose?
- What were the reasons that you almost chose this competitor?
Focusing on these key areas will help you to improve your website, and drive leads. There are plenty of different ways that you can enhance your site, and when you do, you’ll soon see results.