The New Singaporean Entrepreneur
1. You are young (40% of you are aged below 40).
2. Educated (42% of you hold at least a bachelor’s degree).
3. You prize individual freedom and control over your own career.
4. You started your company with less than $50,000 and less than six months of planning.
5. Your company has turned profitable within three years.
Congratulations. According to an Action Community for Entrepreneurship (ACE) Start-up Enterprise survey, you are the new Singapore entrepreneur and you generate employment for up to eight of your fellow Singaporeans.
You can find out more about the survey here.
Young Upstarts is a business and technology blog that champions new ideas, innovation and entrepreneurship. It focuses on highlighting young people and small businesses, celebrating their vision and role in changing the world with their ideas, products and services.