1. You are young (40% of you are aged below 40).
2. Educated (42% of you hold at least a bachelor’s degree).
3. You prize individual freedom and control over your own career.
4. You started your company with less than $50,000 and less than six months of planning.
5. Your company has turned profitable within three years.
Congratulations. According to an Action Community for Entrepreneurship (ACE) Start-up Enterprise survey, you are the new Singapore entrepreneur and you generate employment for up to eight of your fellow Singaporeans.
You can find out more about the survey here.