There is a lot of discussion in the business world about a company’s return on investment (ROI) because it’s important to the overall success of the organization. Yet people can also greatly benefit when they engage in self ROI, ensuring that they do what they can to help make improvements that will benefit them in their career and personal life. Now is a good time to take a look at what your personal ROI is to see if you are investing enough in yourself or if you could benefit from stepping up your investment.
I help people get a great return on the investment they make in themselves. As a personal development and career coach, I’ve helped many people to achieve goals, live more mindfully, and make shifts that lead to higher life satisfaction. Investing in yourself can include obtaining personal coaching, taking classes, or learning a new skill. Each of them will help increase your ROI.
Some of the benefits of investing in yourself and improving your ROI include:
- Making more money and reaching new goals.
- Reducing stress and anxiety.
- Living more mindfully and overcoming shortcomings.
- Clarifying goals and identifying what is holding you back from obtaining them.
- Learning how to manage time better so that you can achieve and enjoy more.
- Helping you to make an impact and overcome the feeling of being stuck.
- When we invest in ourselves first and foremost then our investments will pay off in other areas of our life.
- Realizing that we are only as good as the sum of our parts, whether we look at that on a personal level or an organizational level. Our initial investments should always start with you first.
Companies turn to me for impact training, which increases their ROI on their employees. Engaging in impact training helps to increase employee engagement, empower employees, provide a better workplace, reduce turnover, raise productivity, lower absenteeism rates, motivate their team, and lower team stress levels. The investment that corporations make for impact training helps to support lasting growth for the company.
Katie Sandler is a popular impact and private wellness coach. She offers retreats around the world, as well as private coaching and corporate impact coaching opportunities. She focuses on helping people become more successful, overcome adversity, and reach new career goals. She offers a variety of one-on-one coaching and corporate opportunities, as well as wellness and impact retreats.