Interested to know which are the most interesting startups in Singapore in recent time? If so Singapore Business Review recently featured a list of 20 hottest startups in the city, highlighting how the founders of these new upstart companies managed to make their business flourish with initial funding that ranges from as little as $15,000 to as much as $68.4 million.
In fact, Singapore Business Review will be holding a luncheon panelist meeting “20 Hottest Startups of 2013 Panel Luncheon” on April 17, 2013, 12:00 – 02:00 pm at Intercontinental Singapore that will feature the founders of some exciting startups such as Luxola, All Deals Asia (which we featured here) and DropMySite.com (featured here), where you can learn about their business models, their growth opportunities, and challenges ahead. Also don’t miss the chance as well to meet venture capitalists who are always on the lookout for startups to support.
- Camille Schu, Co-founder, Luxola
- Yiping Goh, Co-founder, AllDeals Asia
- John Fearon, Founder, DropMySite
- Hugh Mason, CEO, JFDI.Asia
The discussion will cover the following topics:
- Where do the hottest startup ideas come from?
- What does it take to succeed in new ventures?
- What industries are seeing fast growth for startups?
- What are the do’s and don’ts in talking to investors as to secure funding?
- What are the practical guides to creating a successful online promotion for startups?
- How should startups keep early-stage startup costs under control?
- How can startups attract top talents?
This is a paid event. Passes cost SG$95 each so register now.
Young Upstarts is a supporting partner of “20 Hottest Startups of 2013 Panel Luncheon” organized by Singapore Business Review.