Taking place on November 30 to December 1, 2011 at The Mira, Hong Kong, the 2nd Cloud Computing World Forum Asia will feature all of the key players within the cloud computing and SaaS market providing an introduction, discussion and look into the future for the ICT industry.
The free-to-attend event is perfect for professionals to learn and discuss the future development and integration of cloud and SaaS services and products. Building on the success of ts European counterpart, this two-day conference will provide a focused platform for the global cloud computing and SaaS industry.
- Two-day conference and exhibition on Cloud Computing and SaaS
- Free-to-attend exhibition with seminar and scenario theater – click here to register
- Hear from leading case studies on how they have integrated Cloud Computing and SaaS into their working practices
- Learn from the key players offering cloud and SaaS products and services
- Benefit from a pre-show online meeting planner
- Network in a combined exhibition and catering area
- Evening networking party for all attendees
Young Upstarts is a 2nd Cloud Computing World Forum Asia media partner.