Top 20 U.S. Tech Conferences Every Startup And SMB Should Check Out
by Alon Alroy, co-founder and CMO of Bizzabo Conferences are a great way to meet industry professionals, explore the newest technologies and innovations in your industry and to receive tips and insight for your profession. Below, we at Bizzabo have compiled a list of the 20 upcoming US tech conferences you must attend. Hopefully we will see you there!
1. FutureStack.Approach the future from different angles at the FutureStack Conference. Join others who code to change the world for the better and explore distributed computing, examine the confluence between businesses and technology, and debate the power of technology on urban development. Tech-savvy minds, this is the conference for you.
2. Launch Festival.Looking to launch your startup, raise money, and learn about starting a company? Then Launch Festival is the place for you! This three day conference has become the “must-attend” event for anyone who is active or new to the startup-community.
3. GigaOM Structure.Computing is everywhere! GigaOM Structure aims tackle the challenge of understanding how to architect data centers, networks and applications along with the big questions emerging in computing and IT. Are you up for the challenge?
4. Techweek.Immerse yourself in the tech community at Techweek. Techweek brings together a mixture of entrepreneurs, visionaries, and thought leaders for a week-long celebration of all things tech.
5. DEMO.The DEMO conferences for years has served as the launchpad event for big name companies and has a well earned reputation for consistently identifying tomorrow's
6. Google I/O.Be inspired by the tech world's latest web, mobile and social breakthroughs to create simple, life-improving technologies and viable businesses among a rich and diverse community of cutting edge developers. six biggest growth opportunities in mobile today.
10. Craze Conference.Whether you run or work for a small business, summer camp, an after-school program, or an ad agency, CRAZE Conference can help your business grow. The conference brings the top marketing, technology and social media professionals together to share their tips and tools on making the latest marketing trends work. In addition, engaging keynote speakers, interactive breakout sessions and unprecedented networking opportunities will show you the best ways to grow your business.
11. Velocity.Velocity is much more than a conference; it’s become the essential training event and source of information for web professionals from companies of all sizes. Velocity is the best place on the planet for web ops and performance professionals like you to learn from your peers, exchange ideas with experts, and share best practices and lessons learned.
13. InfusionCon.Don't miss the small business sales and marketing event of the year! Join over 2,000 entrepreneurs from around the world as they gather to learn, network and implement new ideas that will make their businesses more successful. presentations and panels from the brightest minds in emerging technology, scores of exciting networking events hosted by industry leaders and an unbeatable lineup of special programs showcasing the best new websites, video games and startup ideas the community has to offer. From hands-on training to big-picture analysis of the future, SXSW Interactive has become the place to preview the technology of tomorrow today
17. Inside BitCoins NYC.After taking Inside Bitcoins to Las Vegas this past winter, this definitive Bitcoin event is returning to New York City, April 7-8 at the Javits Convention Center. Thought leaders will share their insights and knowledge on the implications of bitcoin, along with predictions on what lies ahead. Whether you're a venture capitalist, lawyer, technologist, entrepreneur, regulator, cryptographer, payment pioneer, or public policy expert, our agenda offers the latest intelligence for everyone and anyone interested in learning more about bitcoin Moscone Center. Bizzabo, a startup developing the soon to be standard networking app for events, conferences and meetups. Bizzabo helps professionals discover new business opportunities at conferences and events, while enabling event organizers to promote their event and engage directly with their attendees.
This is an article contributed to Young Upstarts and published or republished here with permission. All rights of this work belong to the authors named in the article above.