[Infographic] Facts About The 21st Century Classroom
- 91% of teachers have computers in the classroom, yet only 20% think they have the right level of technology in the classroom,
- More than half of all (U.S) colleges surveyed say their biggest priority is upgrading their Wi-Fi infrastructure,
- College campuses saw a 60% increase in mobile devices in the previous year,
- Gamification of the classroom - 43% of teachers surveyed have used online games in the classroom, and
- 29% of teachers use online social networks, while 80% of college professors do so.
Daniel Goh is the founder and chief editor of Young | Upstarts, as well as an F&B entrepreneur. Daniel has a background in public relations, and is interested in issues in entrepreneurship, small business, marketing, public relations and the online space. He can be reached at daniel [at] youngupstarts [dot] com.