[Infographic] 10 Books Every Aspiring Entrepreneur Must Read
- "Jab, Jab, Jab, Right Hook: How to Tell Your Story in a Noisy Social World"
- "Socialnomics: How Social Media Transforms the Way We Live and Do Business"
- "Rework" (our review here)
- "Losing My Virginity: How I Survived, Had Fun, and Made a Fortune Doing Business My Way"
- "Steve Jobs" (our review here)
- "The Alchemist"
- "Who Moved My Cheese?: An Amazing Way to Deal with Change in Your Work and in Your Life"
- "The Long Tail: Why the Future of Business is Selling Less of More"
- "Good to Great: Why Some Companies Make the Leap...And Others Don't" (our review here)
Daniel Goh is the founder and chief editor of Young | Upstarts, as well as an F&B entrepreneur. Daniel has a background in public relations, and is interested in issues in entrepreneurship, small business, marketing, public relations and the online space. He can be reached at daniel [at] youngupstarts [dot] com.