Singapore Startups at the e27 Unconference Singapore 2008
Here’s a look at the local startups that pitched to the audience at e27 Unconference Singapore 2008:
1. Geo-spatial/contextual location-based service provider with routing and LOI enrichment Gothere.sg.
2. Scratone, a personalised hip-hop voice ringtone making application developed by music technology provider and music label Signature Music.
3. Map-based property search engine Homespace.sg.
4. Cross-platform and integrated communications service Widgeo.us.
5. Photo-sharing site Phlook that can organise photos in a storyboarding fashion.
7. ZopIM – Interactive communications platform for businesses to communicate with customers.
8. Meta search engine platform Qweki (still in beta development).
9. IP solutions provider PATsnap.
10. Hibernater – Client that captures and resumes applications for between different workstations.
Startups that were also present included:
11. Online social network for scuba-diving enthusiasts Scubuddies.com.
12. Online social network cum dating community site Eteract.com.
13. Small business e-commerce turnkey solutions provider Cart.momo.
14. Mobile social network service myWobile.
SGEntrepreneurs gave a great lowdown of what happened at the conference. Claudia‘s overview of the event is excellent (I get featured in one of her videos asking a question during one of the breakout sessions). Jeffrey from Belikedoerr.com rates their potential.
Daniel Goh is the founder and chief editor of Young | Upstarts, as well as an F&B entrepreneur. Daniel has a background in public relations, and is interested in issues in entrepreneurship, small business, marketing, public relations and the online space. He can be reached at daniel [at] youngupstarts [dot] com.