[Infographic] Online Marketing In 2012: What You Need To Know
The frustrating part for online marketers when it comes to that space is that things change all the time. Which means that you have to keep on your toes and catch these fluctuating trends as they unfold.
For 2012, there are some trends that you need to be aware of. For example:
– Mobile searches increased by a massive 400-percent in 2011.
– 70-percent of people on social networks are also online shoppers.
– Over 50-percent of e-commerce store visits occur when consumers are logged onto Facebook.
– 68-percent of businesses plan to integrate social media marketing with their e-mail marketing.
– Conversion rates are 105-percent higher for consumers that interact with ratings and reviews.
Here’s a fuller infographic detailing some of these numbers, as well as providing some tips on how to target your online marketing for this year:
This infographic was created by and first posted on Prestige Marketing.
Daniel Goh is the founder and chief editor of Young | Upstarts, as well as an F&B entrepreneur. Daniel has a background in public relations, and is interested in issues in entrepreneurship, small business, marketing, public relations and the online space. He can be reached at daniel [at] youngupstarts [dot] com.