Talk: Experiences And Thoughts Of A Serial Entrepreneur
Serial entrepreneur Anand Jagannathan will be sharing his experiences at the National University of Singapore‘s Engineering Auditorium on 19 June 1730-1900hrs in a talk organised by the NUS Entrepreneurship Centre. Having successfully founded and run four companies – Kriyari Inc, Responsys, Reach Software and Banyan Systems – Jagannathan will cover topics such as:
* What gets an entrepreneur started?
* What does it take to get going – team, financing, customers, revenues etc?
* How do you recognize your company’s unique value proposition?
* How do you ‘cross the chasm’?
* How do you build a successful company that gives you a return?
For those interested in online advertising, e-commerce, social networks etc, Jagannathan will also cover these topics in the context of his experiences with his current company Kriyari.
Young Upstarts is a business and technology blog that champions new ideas, innovation and entrepreneurship. It focuses on highlighting young people and small businesses, celebrating their vision and role in changing the world with their ideas, products and services.