Event: Pulse of Success
“Pulse of Success: Business Seminar 2”, 28 March 2007, 9am – 5pm, Biopolis, Matrix Building, Auditorium
Lianhe Zaobao and OCBC Bank presents this business event with 10 renowned business speakers, covering topics such as business opportunities at the new IR in Sentosa, strategic tips on business expansion and regionalisation and even business feng shui for 2007. Some talks are conducted in Mandarin.
Morning Session (9am – 12.30pm)
1. China’s Economy: Recent Changes & Prospects for 2007/2008 (Mandarin) – Professor Chen Kang, NTU
2. Just What Your Business Needs (Mandarin) – Ms Ong Geok Chwee, Director, Enterprise Marketing, Singtel
3. Expanding Your Business in the Right Direction with IE Singapore (Mandarin) – Ms Lim Seow Yuin, COnsultant, Enterprise Advisory Division, Enterprise Group, IE Singapore
4. Countering Possible Business Clashes in the Year of the Pig (Mandarin) – Master Tan Khoon Yong, Geomancer, Way onNet Group Pte Ltd
5. Trade Finance – The fundamentals For a Letter of Credit (English) – Mr Yeoh Piah Himn, Vice President, OCBC Bank
Afternoon Session (2.30 – 5pm)
6. Testimonial Advertising: Does It Work Together? (English) – Ms Rosalind Chan, Managing Consultant, Russell Brand Communications
7. Power On Your Move With Business Mobility Solutions (English) – Mr Philip Lee, Solutions Program manager, Hewlett-Packard
8. Case Study: Sakae Sushi’s Regional Brand-Building Venture (English) – Mr Douglas Foo, CEO, Apex-Pal International Ltd
9. Protecting Your Company Assets (English) – Mr Andrew Lek, Chartered Life Planner, Great Eastern Life
10. Business Opportunities for SMEs at Resorts World At Sentosa (English) – Mr Tan Hee Teck, CEO, Resorts World at Sentosa
Registration is free, but is via email and fax only (so archaic, no web option). You can get the original registration form from Business Times (20 March 2007).
Young Upstarts is a business and technology blog that champions new ideas, innovation and entrepreneurship. It focuses on highlighting young people and small businesses, celebrating their vision and role in changing the world with their ideas, products and services.